I haven’t made much progress on Burda 03-2007-129.
On the way home last Wednesday, I stopped at Joann’s to look at the buttons. I was hoping they would have a plain plastic orange button to match my top. They did, but it was in the craft buttons. I was going to get them, but since I was looking at cheap stuff anyway, I decided to go through the clearance items. I found these beads. You can’t see it on the one that I made a sample with, but they have a similar animal skin pattern on them as the linen does.
I haven’t used a cube button before, so I made some test samples.
Next step: plan the button hole locations.